With your support, ELCS will continue to change the world by providing education, mentorship, and life experiences to the youth in our communities.
Here are some ways you can help contribute to the mandate of Experience Life Community Services. Time, Knowledge and Financial Support.
Your time is the most precious gift of all. ELCS is encouraging you the members of our community to contribute your time to help make a difference in our community. Some example of how you can contribute your time are:
- Provide one on one mentorship to a youth and provide them with some guidance on how they can achieve their dreams.
- Assist on one of the organizations’ committees
- Volunteer Committee
- Programming committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Community Outreach Committee
- Host a youth or a group of youth to come out to your organization and experience something different
If you are an expert or very knowledgeable about a specific topic then please come out and transfer some of your knowledge to the next generation: Here are some example of how you can do this.
- Be a guest speaker to a youth program and share your tips for success
- Facilitate a workshop on your area of expertise
- Join the board and help direct the strategic vision of ELCS
Many people and organizations have a commitment to make financial contributions to various charitable causes. At ELCS, we are asking that the next time you or your organization is making donations that you add Experience Life Community Services to your list of charitable organizations.
To make a Donation please visit www.canadaHelps.org and search for Experience Life.
Your contributions go directly towards coordinating and running the various programs and initiatives of ELCS, which include.
- Field trips
- Materials (Books, CD/DVD’s, games, etc.)
- Supporting the various committees
- Facilities to host programs
Your contributions of Time, Knowledge, and Financial Support is very much appreciated.
Thank you for your support!